Terms and conditions
– OXYGEN is:
OXYGEN group, UAB
Company code: 304288834
VAT code: LT100010366918
Address of registration: Lvovo g. 25-701, 09320 Vilnius, Lithuania
Tel No.: +370 627 25777
– GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation.
– Data Controller – a natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in concert with other persons) determines for what purposes and in what manner personal information is to be processed or required to be processed.
– Data Processor means a natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Data Controller.
– Data Subject – any person who purchases goods or uses the services provided.
Obligations of the Seller
The Seller undertakes to send the goods ordered by the Buyer to the shipping service of the Buyer’s choice, to the address indicated by the Buyer, or to the post office of the Buyer’s choice, only after receipt of payment by the Buyer.
Time limits for delivery of goods:
– Goods in stock shall be dispatched no later than 2 working days after receipt of payment for them;
– goods made to order (as specified in the description of the goods) shall be dispatched within a correspondingly longer time limit.
Use of the software
By downloading from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, or by using the control app or the OXYGEN WiFi Controller, the user agrees to the collection of personalised data on the use of the ventilation unit by the OXYGEN group.
Ordering a filter subscription
The Seller undertakes to deliver the air filters for the ventilation unit to the address or post office of the Buyer’s choice, by the parcel service of the Buyer’s choice, for a period of one year from the date of placing the order, at the frequency of replacement recommended by the manufacturer. An individual delivery schedule shall be drawn up for each Buyer, depending on the subscription plan ordered.
Once the order has been confirmed and payment has been received, the first shipment of filters is dispatched. Subsequent shipments of filters will only be sent if the Buyer is not in arrears.
Obligations of the buyer
The Buyer undertakes to provide the correct contact details for delivery of the ordered goods and to accept the parcels sent or to collect them from the chosen post office within the time limit set by UAB Omniva LT, upon receipt of a notification from the parcel service. Failure to collect the parcel on time shall be subject to a re-shipment fee.
By ordering an annual subscription for air filters, the Buyer undertakes to pay the monthly subscription fee for the filters delivered for a minimum period of 12 months, in accordance with the advance invoices or payment instructions received from OXYGEN group UAB or Domus Tersus UAB. This does not apply if a one-off payment for the complete set of filters is chosen.
If the Buyer wishes to terminate the Contract, it undertakes to pay for the filters shipped during the term of the Contract in accordance with the VAT invoices already issued. In the event of non-compliance with these obligations, the debt shall be recoverable in accordance with the law. In the event of cancellation of the subscription contract or in the event of late payment of the next monthly instalment by the Customer, the supply of air filters shall be terminated.
Return of Goods
Defects in the goods sold shall be rectified, defective goods shall be replaced and returned in accordance with the Retail Trade Rules approved by the Government of the Republic of Lithuania by Order No 697 of 11 June 2001 “On the Approval of the Rules of Retail Trade”.
The buyer – a natural person – shall have the right to withdraw from the distance contract within 14 (fourteen) days, without giving any reason, except for the exceptions provided for in Article 6.228 (10) (2) of the Civil Code. The withdrawal from the Sales and Purchase Agreement shall be possible only if the goods have not been used, have not been damaged, have not lost their merchantable appearance (labels are intact, protective films are not torn off, etc., but not applicable in the case of the return of low-quality goods), and the appearance of the goods or the packaging has been altered in a way that was necessary for the inspection of the goods received. The Buyer must exercise this right responsibly and return the goods in their original packaging in good condition and return all the parts of the goods. In the event of withdrawal, the Buyer shall be liable for any diminution in the value of the goods resulting from actions not necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and performance of the goods.
The withdrawal period shall expire after 14 (fourteen) days: in the case of a Sale and Purchase Contract, from the date on which the Buyer or a person designated by the Buyer, other than the carrier, receives the goods ordered. The goods must be returned no later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date of the notification of withdrawal to the Seller. The Buyer shall be responsible for the proper packaging of the goods for return. The Buyer shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
The money for the returned goods, excluding the amount paid by the Buyer for delivery, shall be refunded within 7 (seven) days of the receipt of the Buyer’s withdrawal. The money shall be refunded to the Buyer by bank transfer, regardless of how the Buyer paid for the goods.
The Buyer’s data is processed by UAB OXYGEN group and UAB Paysera LT. By placing an order, the Buyer agrees that his/her personal data may be transferred to UAB Domus tersus, UAB Omniva LT, UAB DPD Lietuva in order to ensure the delivery of the ordered goods or to ensure the payment for them.
1. Principles of personal data processing
The principles of our personal data processing are:
– Fairness and lawfulness. In processing personal data, we ensure the protection of the individual rights of Data Subjects. All personal data is collected and processed lawfully and fairly.
– Purpose specific. The processing of the Data Subject’s personal data is limited to specific purposes.
– Transparency. The Data Subject can be informed about how his or her data is collected, processed and used.
2. What personal data we collect and process
OXYGEN collects several different types of personal data for different purposes. Personal data includes, but is not limited to:
– Email address
– First and last name
– Telephone number
– IP, MAC addresses
– Usage data, including but not limited to: status of the OXYGEN ventilation unit (on/off), speed and temperature setting, readings of internal sensors, status of internal components.
3. How we use personal data
OXYGEN uses the personal data collected for various purposes:
– To provide you with services
– To inform you about changes to our services and/or products
– To provide customer service
– To collect analytics or valuable information so that we can improve our goods or services
– To detect and fix technical problems
4. Legal basis for the collection and processing of personal data
The legal basis for the collection and use of personal data described in this OXYGEN Data Protection Policy depends on the personal data we collect and the specific context in which we collect the information:
– OXYGEN must enter into a contract with you
– You have given OXYGEN permission to do so
– The processing of your personal data is in the legitimate interests of OXYGEN
– OXYGEN must comply with the law
5. Retention of personal data
OXYGEN will retain your personal information only for as long as necessary for the purposes set out in this Data Protection Policy.
OXYGEN will retain and use your information for as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations or to resolve disputes.
6. Data Protection Rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you would like to be informed about what personal data we hold about you and if you would like it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
– The right to access, rectify or delete information about you
– The right to object
– The right to restrict
– The right to data portability
– The right to withdraw consent
Company details of the seller:
UAB “OXYGEN group”
Company code: 304288834
VAT code: LT100010366918
A/s: LT427044060008103886, AB SEB bankas
Address: Birželio 23-osios g. 29, 50201 Kaunas
Tel.No.: +370 627 25777